THIS is the twelfth annual report on planning permit activity in Victoria. A detailed summary of statistical information for the 2014-15 financial year, the data is provided by the 79 local government authorities, the Minister for Planning and the Victorian Civil and Administration Tribunal.
This annual report covers information for the state aggregated and consistently presented at three levels:
- metropolitan Melbourne and rural/regional Victoria; and
- three metropolitan and three rural/regional subregion
The information in this annual report includes:
- the number of permit applications received and decided;
- the number of permit applications reviewed at VCAT;
- the estimated cost of works for permits issued;
- the value of fees for applications received;
- the time to process permits and the number processed within sixty days;
- the number of permits that required further information requests, public notice, referral or involved submissions;
- the number of permits by category;
- changes in land use; and
- comparison information with previous years and across schemes.
Title: Planning Permit Activity Annual Report: 2014-15
Date: January 2016
Available from: Department of Environment, Land, Water & Planning website at <http://www.dtpli.vic.gov.au/planning/planning-applications/planning-permit-activity-in-victoria/annual-report-2014-15>.
Note from Urbanalyst: The above summary is sourced directly from the document and/or accompanying documentation. Aside from minor editorial modifications, the information is presented as-is.